We are upgrading and streamlining the way we accept, process and share information at DEQ. This is an important and exciting upgrade to the way we do business now, both internally and with the public. Our new Environmental Data Management System, which we’re calling Your DEQ Online, will provide an easy and intuitive online system for connecting to DEQ.
The goals for Your DEQ Online are:
Ultimately, Your DEQ Online will make it easier for Oregonians to work with DEQ.
- To make our services more accessible to our stakeholders and the public
- To save applicants time and resources on application submissions
- To streamline DEQ processes and reduce the ongoing costs of collecting and maintaining submission data
- To provide faster turnaround time for issuing licenses/certifications/permits
- To meet federal electronic reporting standards
- To improve transparency and management of publicly available environmental data