We do not know the 319 funding level Oregon will receive for 2017. We anticipate learning of EPA’s budget allocation to Oregon’s 319 program by May of 2017. There is a chance that the budget may be reduced or delayed because of various reasons, including EPA’s continued action on Oregon’s Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Control Program, and the uncertainty of EPA’s funding.
However, we are releasing the RFP:
- Please refer to the attachment below,
- Section A for guidelines;
- Section B for a fill-able section;
- Section C for funding priorities.
- Proposals are due by 5 p.m., May 26, 2017 (see Table 1 for locations and Section 7 for submittal requirements).
Ivan Camacho, 319 Grants Program Coordinator, 503-229-5088