In some parts of Oregon, changes are coming to OHP in 2020
Don't worry, your health care benefits are staying the same. The changes have to do with your CCO (coordinated care organization). A CCO is like a health plan. Depending on where you live, you may have new health plan choices.
If there are new choices in your area, you will hear from us!
Check your mail
- In mid-October, OHP is mailing letters to OHP members who have new choices. The letter includes a comparison guide with all the information you need to pick the best health plan for you and your family.
Areas with CCO plan choices
Consider, compare and choose by November 17
OHP values your choice
OHP started by matching you with a CCO plan based on the doctors you see and the care you get now, but you don't have to keep that plan. You can consider, compare and choose the best health plan for you and your family.
1. Consider: Is your matched plan right for you?
- Check your October letter from OHP to find the CCO plan we matched you with and any other options in your area.
Didn't get a letter by the end of October? Lost your letter?
Call 877-647-0027 (TTY 711)
2. Compare: Do other plans better meet your needs?
- Read about the CCO plans in your area.
- Use the Pick Your Plan Worksheet to help you choose the best plan for you and your family.
- Visit the CCO's website for the most current plan information and provider directories. You can find links and information about each CCO plan on our website.
If you agree with the plan OHP matched you with, you don’t need to do anything. You will automatically be enrolled, and your new plan will start January 1, 2020.
If you want to choose a different CCO plan, see below.
3. Choose: Tell OHP your choice by November 17.
Choose one of the following ways to make your choice:
- The fastest way to tell us your choice is by using our online form. You will need your Letter ID and OHP number. If you need help with the online form, visit our help page.
- Call 877-647-0027 (TTY 711) 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
New plans start January 1
Try out your new plan
Between January 1 and March 31, 2020, you can try out your plan and change it for any reason.