& Family guidebook
When patients are admitted to Oregon State Hospital, they receive handbooks and
program guides to orient to the hospital environment.
contain valuable information about patients’ units and hospital stay –
including their rights, their responsibilities and their medical treatment.
broad, overview information in the handbooks, which are customized based on a
patient’s legal status. We share additional information about each hospital
program in seven, separate program guides.
materials are updated online and in print at least once a year – ensuring
patients continue to receive current and correct information. Staff, patients
and family and friends of patients are encouraged to share their suggestions
for how to improve the manuals for future editions.
Patient program guides
- Download: Bridges Program Guide (Bridge 1, 2 and 3)
- Download: Pathways Program Guide (Bird 1, 2 and 3)
- Download: Crossroads Program Guide (Flower 1 and 2, Leaf 3)
- Download: Junction City Program Guide (Mountain 1, 2 and 3, Forest 2)
- Download: Springs Program Guide (Butterfly 1, 2 and 3)
- Download: Archways Program Guide (Leaf 1 and 2, Flower 3, Tree 1, 2 and 3)
- Download: Harbors Program Guide (Anchor 1, 2 and 3, Lighthouse 1, 2 and 3)
information, please contact Friends & Family Services.