Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

Report Changes to the Oregon Health Plan (OHP)

If any of the information you gave us on your OHP application changes, you must report it.

Please report changes within 10 days of the change.

Changes include:

  • A claim for a personal injury
  • A change in mailing address or residence
  • The birth of a child
  • A change of legal name for anyone receiving OHP
  • For anyone in your household, a change that means they can get health coverage a different way, such as a new job
  • When you get or lose other health coverage or if any other health coverage you have changes. This includes employer-sponsored health insurance.
  • When someone becomes pregnant and when a pregnancy ends
  • A death in the household
  • Changes in your household, including if someone moves in or out
  • Changes in tax filing status or who is claimed as a tax dependent

Do you have individuals 19 and older in your household? If they receive health coverage, they must also tell us about the following changes:

  • A change in the source of income
  • A change in employment status
  • A change in earned income of more than $100
  • A change in unearned income of more than $50

 Report changes 

You can report changes in one of the following ways:

​Most OHP members can report changes online at ​ Learn more about u​sing ONE​.

Report changes to your employer-sponsored or private health insurance at​.

If you get injured by another person or business, report it at www.reportinjuries.orgLearn more about why people who receive medical assistance must report injuries​.

You can visit any Aging and People with Disabilities, Area Agency on Aging or Self-Sufficiency Programs Office in Oregon. To find an office near you, please check the list of local offices.

You can also ask an OHP-certified community partner in your area for help. Find one at​. This help is free.​

You can call OHP Customer Service at 800-699-9075 to report changes to OHP. You can call Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time. Currently hold times are lowest in the morning from 7 until 8 a.m.

You can also ask an OHP-certified community partner in your area for help. Find one at​. This help is free.

​Complete, date and sign the Change Report Form. Send to OHP under a completed OHP Coversheet

P.O. Box 14015
Salem OR 97309-5032

Fax: 503-378-5628

Find the Change Report Form in other languages:

Report Other Insurance

If you get insurance other than OHP, you must report it. Other insurance is called third-party liability or TPL.

Let us know about your TPL. You can also report if your TPL changes or ends.

Member Resources

Frequently asked questions

OHP contacts

Words to know