Waiting for Cards?
We are currently reviewing applications received: January 23rd, 2023 through January 27th, 2023
- For complete applications received during this time, cards will be mailed within 7 to 10 business days.
- For incomplete applications you will receive a letter, or an email if you applied online, advising what is needed to complete your application. Please be sure to check your spam or junk folder for an email.
Beginning June 2, 2016, receipts are issued to applicants who submit a complete application per ORS 475C.783(2). The receipt has the
same legal effect as a registry identification card for 30 days following the date on which the receipt was issued.
- Receipts are only issued to the applicant.
- The OMMP does not have the authority to issue second receipts or extend the time on receipts.
- If you have an error on your receipt, please
Poison Control Help
Oregon Poison Center: 1-800-222-1222
Pet Emergencies: Emergency Animal Hospitals and Clinics
review our FAQs to see if your question is answered. If you still need help, please contact us.
Patients / Cardholders
Processors and Dispensaries
Reporting / Tracking