If your name has changed
If you misspelled or mistyped your name on your elicensing account:*
1. Please click "Send Message" from your "Messages" link/tab under your eLicensing dashboard with:
- Your new or corrected name; and
2. Please click the "Documents" link/tab under your eLicensing dashboard to attach your documentation accordingly:
- Select "Name Change Documentation" to upload your documentation.
Upon receiving your message, TSPC will add the name change information to your account.
*For security reasons, the elicensing system will not allow a name to be changed once it has been entered. TSPC must receive official documentation to change a name on an established account.
TSPC will accept the following documents to verify name changes or corrections:
- Official passport issued by the United States;
- Official government-issued marriage certificate/license;
- Oregon Driver License, Instruction Permit or ID Card;
- A record of Domestic Partnership issued by Oregon Vital Statistics signed by a government official with a stamp or seal showing the document has been recorded with the State Registrar;
- An out-of-state government issued record of Domestic Partnership signed by a government official with a stamp or seal showing the document was filed with the city, county or state agency responsible for registering Domestic Partnerships in that state;
- A U.S. city, county or state court-issued divorce decree, judgment of dissolution of marriage, annulment of marriage decree, judgment of dissolution of domestic partnership, or annulment of domestic partnership;
- A government-issued death certificate of spouse, that includes a connection to your current full legal name (signed by a government official and including a stamp to show that the document has been filed);
- A U.S. city, county or state court-issued legal name change decree;
- Military ID card, Common Access card and Uniform Services ID & Privilege card;
- Other U.S. state, U.S. territory, District of Columbia, Canadian or U.S. Department of State driver license, instruction permit or identification card;
- Oregon Concealed Weapon permit/Concealed Handgun license; or
- Tribal identification card issued by a federally recognized tribe.