To apply for a new license, renew, or upgrade your current license, please submit an application and fee through
Professional Educator Experience Report (PEER form)
- The PEER form is used to verify employee work experience and professional development.
- This form may be submitted online or by printing the form and mailing it in a school district sealed envelope.
- This form was created in PDF Adobe Acrobat format. Some of the form's capabilities are not available using older versions of Adobe Reader software. In order to sign and submit this form electronically, you will need to have a newer version of Adobe Reader. If you encounter problems while completing the form, please visit
Adobe.com to download a free version of the newest Adobe Reader software.
Program Completion Report
Out-of-State program completers:
- If you are applying for an Oregon license
(teaching, administrator, school counselor, school social worker or school psychologist) and completed a program outside of Oregon, you must obtain your license from that state.
- If you have a current Oregon teaching license and you completed a program from out-of-state
to add an endorsement, you must provide this form to your out-of-state program for completion. The form must come from the institution directly to TSPC.
Oregon program completers:
- Your institution must submit the program completion report. Please contact your institution to verify the status of your program completion report.
Application Character Questions
Please read the instruction sheet before completing application Character Questions.
Public Records Request form
ORS 192.018 requires every state agency to have a "written policy that sets forth the agency's use, retention and ownership of public records" so that public records are being maintained and managed appropriately across state agencies, enterprise wide, from the time of creation of a public record to the time of final disposition of the public record.
You can read the full policy here:
To request public records or data, fill out and submit the following form: