Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

Forms and Instructions

eLicensing Applications

To apply for a new license, renew, or upgrade your current license, please submit an application and fee through eLicensing.

Professional Educator Experience Report (PEER form)


  • The PEER form is used to verify employee work experience and continuing professional development.
  • This form must be completed by the employer and may be submitted online or by printing the form and mailing it in a sealed school district envelope.
  • This form was created in PDF Adobe Acrobat format. Some of the form's capabilities are not available using older versions of Adobe Reader software. In order to sign and submit this form electronically, you will need to have a newer version of Adobe Reader. If you encounter problems while completing the form, please visit to download a free version of the newest Adobe Reader software.

Continuing Professional Development Log/Certificate

The following PDU Log/Certificate is used to report completion of Continuing Professional Development (PDUs). Upon completion of this form, please submit either through the Documents tab in your eLicensing account, or email to NOTE: Please do not submit any supporting documentation with your Log and Certificate. Upon review of your Log, our office will contact you if clarification is needed.

Full information regarding renewal of your license and completion of PDUs is found on our Renewal Information and Instructions page.

NOTE: the following PDU Certificate allows for an electronic signature, which may require configuration through Adobe. If you are unable to create a digital signature, you may print the form, sign it, scan it, and either upload to your eLicensing account or email as indicated above.

Fillable PDU Log/Certificate 12-2020

Do NOT use the Log and Certificate if:

1. Your district has already submitted a PEER form verifying your PDUs, or

2. You are submitting official transcripts to meet PDU requirements. Please refer to the PDU guide above for complete details.


Program Completion Report (PCR)

  • Out-of-State program completers:
    • If you are applying for an Oregon license (teaching, administrator, school counselor, school social worker or school psychologist) and completed a program outside of Oregon, you must obtain your license from that state. A PCR is not acceptable.
    • If you have a current Oregon teaching license and you completed a program from out-of-state to add an endorsement, you must provide this form to your out-of-state program for completion. The form must come from the institution directly to TSPC.
  • Oregon program completers:
    • Your institution must submit the program completion report. Please contact your institution to verify the status of your program completion report.

Application Character Questions

Please read the instruction sheet before completing application Character Questions.

Public Records Request form

ORS 192.018 requires every state agency to have a "written policy that sets forth the agency's use, retention and ownership of public records" so that public records are being maintained and managed appropriately across state agencies, enterprise wide, from the time of creation of a public record to the time of final disposition of the public record.

 You can read the full policy here:

To request public records or data, fill out and submit the following form: