Do You Need Help?
|For help with eLicensing technical questions, problems, errors, fee calculations, and assistance with username and password issues.||
|For help with questions not related to eLicensing.||
What is eLicensing?
eLicensing is TSPC's web portal holding applicant and licensee accounts, applications and license records.
Educators will use eLicensing to:
- Submit applications and pay licensure fees
- Update personal information such as address, phone and email
- Review license history
- Correspond with agency staff through the Messages tab
- Upload new documents relative to educator licensing
eLicensing also includes a Public Search feature, permitting members of the public and other stakeholders to view an educator's Oregon license.
How do I Use eLicensing? First time accessing eLicensing?
Use the Sign Up button to create your username and password.
Returning user? Use the Forgot Username or Forgot Password if necessary. Please do not create a new username if you have already created an eLicensing account. This will cause you to have two active accounts and may delay your processing.
Once logged in, use the portal to take the required action:
- Applying for a new License Type? Use the “Submit New Application" button.
- Applying to renew your existing license exactly as it is? Go to your Licenses tab and select the “Renew" button next to the soon-expiring license.
- Don't see a “Renew" button? The "Renew" button might not be available if you apply to renew early. The "Renew" button is also not available if you are applying to move from a Reciprocal License to your next license. In these cases, you will need to use the “Submit New Application" button.
- Applying to renew your license and add an endorsement at the same time? Use the "Submit New Application" button.
- Applying to add an endorsement? Please do not select the "Change Endorsement or Specialization" option at any time. Choosing this option will cause significant delays to your request. If you are applying to add an endorsement only, please select "Submit New Application".
- Applying to upgrade your license? The "Renew" button does not allow selection of the Professional License if you currently hold a Preliminary License. In this case, you will need to use the "Submit New Application" button instead, regardless of whether you are applying to upgrade at renewal or at any point during your license cycle.
Steps for Applying
Please review the Licensing section in the menu on the left for instructions and requirements for licensure. Then, log into your eLicensing account to complete your application.
To access the eLicensing system, click on the link below: