Skip to main content Homepage

National Drug Code requirements for physician-administered drugs

Questions and answers

Billing resources

Need help?

  • If you have questions about claims billed to OHA, contact the Pharmacy Program.
  • If you have questions about NDC reporting for claims billed to OHP health plans, contact the plan.
  • Health plans with questions about NDC reporting should contact their Encounter Data Liaison.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how