Skip to main content Homepage

Contact Us

We staff our member services phone lines at 503-373-1102 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m. To contact us at other times, leave a voice message when you call or send an email to We try to answer voice messages and email within 24-48 hours; however, it can take longer if volume is high. Thank you for your patience.

Agency Payroll Representatives
University Benefit Representatives

Member Services

500 Summer St NE
Salem, OR 97301-1097
Map in Salem
Email the Board

Staff Directory

Hours of Operation

8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to Noon and 1 to 5 p.m.

Public Records Requests

All public records requests related to the Public Employees' Benefit Board must be submitted directly to the Oregon Health Authority (OHA). All policies, fees, forms, and instructions related to this process can be found on the Request Records page of the OHA website.

Vital Records Requests

Vital records are the legal records documenting a vital event, such as a birth, death, marriage, Oregon Registered Domestic Partnership, divorce, or fetal death. Birth certificates are the primary documents used to establish identity.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how