Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

Processor Forms

Questions? Please contact us at, or 855-244-9580.

Forms for Medical Marijuana Processors

Use the forms below to provide the documentation required of Oregon medical marijuana processors.

All forms are in PDF format.

Form Name Requirements
Background Check Request
  • Must be submitted for all persons listed on an application for a medical marijuana dispensary.
  • Must be submitted in support of request to add a new owner and PRP.
  • For details, visit the Background Check page.
  • All persons listed on an application for a medical marijuana dispensary registration must complete a background check request form. PRPs must submit separate background check request forms for each dispensary site they propose to serve.
Electronic Fingerprint Authorization
Individual History Form
  • Must be submitted within 30 calendar days of new application payment.
  • Required for each person listed on the application.
Processor Endorsement Form
  • Applicants seeking to register a processing site must identify their proposed endorsements on this form. This form is required for all applicants seeking a processor registration or any registrant seeking an additional endorsement type for an existing processor registration.
  • Applicants and registrants completing this form should first review requirements for medical marijuana processors under OAR 333-008-1600 through OAR 333-008-1830.
Notification of Processing Site Readiness
  • Do not submit this form prior to notification of meeting initial criteria.
  • Must be submitted within 60 days of notification from OHA that an application meets initial criteria.
  • By 5:00 pm on the prescribed deadline, the form must be submitted using one of these methods:
    • Uploaded to the application online, or;
    • Emailed to, or;
    • Mailed, postmarked by 5:00 pm on the prescribed deadline, to:
      Oregon Medical Marijuana Program
      P.O. Box 14116
      Portland, OR 97293
Extension Request for Processing Readiness
  • Must be submitted before your 60-day readiness deadline expires.
  • The extension request must be for a reason outside your control, and you must provide supporting documents.
Remove or Change a Person Responsible for a Processing Site (PRP)
  • A PRP Remove or Change Form must be submitted to remove or change the designation of a PRP or Primary PRP.
  • Failure to notify the Authority of a change of PRP, or if a PRP has resigned his/her position, may result in revocation of a dispensary registration.
Add a Person Responsible for a Processing Site (PRP)
  • Only submit this form when a PRP or primary PRP is added.
Transfer Authorization Form
  • A Transfer Authorization Form must be used whenever unused marijuana is transferred by a grower or caregiver to a registered processing site.
  • This form authorizes a specific person such a caregiver or grower to transfer unused marijuana on behalf of card holder.
Transfer Authorization Form - Processor to Processor OR Dispensary
  • This form authorizes a processing site to transfer
    cannabinoid concentrate, extract, edible, transdermal patch, or suppositories to another processing site OR dispensary.
Continuation of Operations by a Secured Party
  • In the event of Foreclosure or Cessation of Operations, a Secured party may continue operations. This form allows to appoint such secured party.
Request to Change Premises
  • Must be submitted to seek approval from the Authority before making any physical changes that could substantially alter the premises from plans the Authority originally viewed.
  • A floor or plot sketch must be attached with this request under OAR 333-008-1040(6)(b).
Business Change
  • Must be used whenever a registrant proposes to change its corporate structure, ownership structure or financial interest with an individual.
Intake Form - Processor
  • This form is required as the Processor Intake Form. It must be used in order to adhere to the intake transfer documentation rule requirements OAR 333-008-1760(5).