MIECHV Benchmark Measures Orientation Webinar
This Webinar and PowerPoint presentation below provides an overview of each of the 19 benchmark measures, including their definitions, and methods for data collection as well as some context for why they matter. The primary audience for this presentation is MIECHV local implementing agency staff including Home Visitors and Home Visiting supervisors, program managers or directors and data entry staff.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Updated Data Collection Schedule
EHS/HFA Data Collection Schedule 2020
An updated Data Collection Schedule is available to support home visitors in completing client data forms on-time. It can be filled out for each client.
The schedule includes two tabs:
- Tab 1: " Prenatal Mom Enrolling"
- Tab 2: " Parent and Child Enrolling"
Please note: The schedules look best when printed as a PDF rather than an Excel document.
The Excel data collection schedule will be replaced in the future with an automated tool within THEO. Implementation timeframe for automated tool TBD.
2020 MIECHV Forms
2020 Data Collection Manual
Chapter 1: Overview of MIECHV (pdf)
Chapter 2: Data Reporting Process (links to THEO training page) **revised 02/20/20
Chapter 3: Data Collection and Reporting Schedule (pdf) **revised 02/15/19
Chapter 4: MIECHV Forms and Instructions (pdf) **revised 11/01/18
Appendices: Home Visiting Tools
Appendix A: Relationship Assessment Tool
- Relationship Assessment Tool for Home Visitor - English (pdf)
- Relationship Assessment Tool for Home Visitor - Spanish (pdf)
- Domestic Violence Organizations & Resources in Oregon
Appendix B: PHQ-9
- PHQ-9 Tool - English (pdf)
- PHQ-9 Tool - Spanish (pdf)
- PHQ-9 Screener - multiple languages
- PHQ-9 Scoring (pdf)
- PHQ-9 Scores Proposed Actions (pdf)
Appendix C: ASQ-3 Resources