Committee Chairperson: Matthew Philbrick |
Committee Vice Chairperson: Christa Schulz | firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Representative: Tamara Bakewell | email@example.com
EMSC Advisory Committee
Committee responsibilities include:
- Participating in the scheduled EMSC Advisory Committee meetings.
- Sharing expertise with the Emergency Medical Services and Trauma Systems Program regarding the adoption of rules, guidelines, and protocols for the statewide coordination of emergency medical services for injured and ill children.
- Analyzing statewide data related to the provision of pediatric emergency medical services and the prevention of injury and illness.
- Advising prehospital EMS agencies and hospitals that provide emergency medical and trauma care, on pediatric provider education and the provision of pediatric emergency medical and trauma care.
- Supporting pediatric morbidity and mortality prevention efforts and programs.
- Monitoring the EMSC Program and the achievement of Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) performance measures and objectives.
EMSC Advisory Committee Members