Oregon's Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP) competitive solicitation process is outlined below. All applicants are encouraged to read the program guidelines to find instructions for project
submission, restrictions, and requirements.
When submitting your proposal for review, an applicant can upload up to seven (7) files within one upload session:
- Proposal (15 page limit, Microsoft Word format, Times font, size 12)
- Cover letters, attachments, and support letters are not included in this page limit.
- Support letters and documentation (5 page limit)
- Support letters, matching funds support, and other documentation should be submitted as a single PDF file if possible.
- Please include your applicant name in the file title. Examples below.
Applicants may submit multiple proposals, however each proposal must be submitted separately. Proposals that are over the page limit, or are not responsive to the requirements listed above, are subject to rejection.
To upload your submission, visit: http://files.oda.state.or.us/?login=SCBGP-appl