Rules Advisory Committee Meetings
Two Rules Advisory Committee Meetings will be held via Zoom. These meetings are open to the public and will provide opportunities for public comment.
RAC1: October 25, 2021 – 9:00am-12:00pm
RAC2: November 4, 2021 – 1:00pm-4:00pm
RAC3: November 15, 2021 – 2:00pm-5:00pm
RAC4: December 7, 2021 – 1:00pm-3:00pm
Or dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose)
+1 646 828 7666 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 161 392 3770
Received before RAC 1:
Received following RAC 1:
Received following RAC 2:
Rules Advisory Committee process
Rules Advisory Committee meetings will be held virtually. To be a Rules Advisory Committee member, email
no later than October 13 with:
- your name
- the organization you will be representing, if applicable
- your position in the organization you will be representing, if applicable.
An organization can have only one individual serve as a Rules Advisory Committee member. If multiple individuals from the same organization express interest in serving on the RAC, OHA will follow up to confirm which individual will be the RAC member. The meetings will be open to the public and each meeting will have a public comment period.
The Oregon Health Authority is requesting input now from all stakeholders about important issues related to House Bill 2362. Email
with any suggestions about how the rules should:
- Define terms that are in the statute
- Address any collaborative effort involving the Oregon Health Authority, the Department of Consumer and Business Services, or the Department of Justice
- Outline the process for the notice of a material change transaction
- Describe how the Oregon Health Authority will conduct the 30-day preliminary review
- Describe how the Oregon Health Authority will determine the need for a comprehensive review and a review board of stakeholders, when applicable
- Exempt an entity from the 180 day notice requirement if there is an emergency situation
- Outline the processes mentioned in the statute
- Address any other issue
OHA intends to post the draft rules on this webpage on October 18 for review in advance of the first Rules Advisory Committee meeting on October 25.
Health Care Market Oversight Program Framework