Senate Bill 1 (2019) established the Governor's System of Care Advisory Council, which is staffed by the Oregon Health Authority and the Department of Human Services.
The council will act as a central, impartial forum for statewide policy development, funding strategy recommendations and planning, with the goal of improving the effectiveness and efficacy of child-serving state agencies and the continuum of care that provides services to youth (ages 0-25).
Learn more about Oregon's System of Care
To provide meaningful representation, council membership includes:
- Individuals from Oregon's child-serving systems who have the authority to control resources and set policy within those systems, and
- Youth and family representatives with lived experience in Oregon's child-serving systems.
Section 2 of the bill defines the council's membership requirements.
This page lists meeting information for the full council and the following committees:
- Executive Committee
- Data Committee
- Diversity Equity Inclusion Youth and Family (DEIFY) Committee
- Grants and Finance Committee
- Legislation and Communication Committee.
To view older meetings,
see the council's meeting archive.