Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

Contact Us

Getting Treatment

Mental health residential treatment

Contact your local Community Mental Health Program (CMHP) if you are seeking placement in the following facilities:
  • Adult foster home
  • Mental health residential treatment facility
Persons seeking professional psychiatric treatment services for children can locate them in the following ways:

Substance use disorders or problem gambling treatment

Persons seeking professional substance use disorders and problem gambling treatment services can locate them in the following ways:
For Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants (DUII) services, visit the DUII website.

Licensing and Certification Contacts

Use the Search field to search by contact name, role or program. If you can't find the person you're looking for, contact the Unit Support listed below.