DEQ has developed the CFP Online System (only registered businesses have
access to the system) to implement the Clean Fuels Program. It is a web-based
tool that is used for:
- Regulated parties and credit generators to submit quarterly progress reports
that generate deficits and credits;
- Regulated parties to submit annual compliance reports to demonstrate
compliance with the clean fuels standards;
- Regulated parties and credit generators to transact (buy and sell) credits;
- Alternative fuel producers to register and report on fuel pathways; and
- Aggregators to report on behalf of their designees.
Access the Oregon Fuels Reporting System
For future reference, please bookmark this page and not the login page for
Quarterly fuel transactions
For all quarterly fuel
transactions, regulated parties, credit generators, and aggregators must use
the CFP Online System to:
Upload data by no later than 45 days after the end of the previous calendar quarter;
- Reconcile all fuel transaction discrepancies with their business partners; and
- Submit the data by no later than 90 days after the end of the previous calendar quarter.
2020 Annual report
For the 2020
annual report, regulated parties, credit generators, and aggregators must use
the CFP Online System to submit the annual compliance report to DEQ no later
than April 30, 2021.