DEQ has developed the Oregon Fuel Reporting System to implement the Clean Fuels Program and collect data from fuel suppliers for the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program. Only businesses registered with CFP or the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program are allowed access to the system. It is a web-based tool used for
- Regulated parties and credit generators to submit quarterly progress reports that generate deficits and credits;
- Regulated parties to submit annual compliance reports to demonstrate compliance with the clean fuels standards;
- Regulated parties and credit generators to transact (buy and sell) credits;
- Alternative fuel producers to register and report on fuel pathways;
- Aggregators to report on behalf of their designees; and
- Greenhouse gas reporting parties to submit their annual reporting for the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program.
How to register with the Oregon Clean Fuels Program
Complete and email the following registration forms to:
Mail the paper copy with ink signatures to: Oregon DEQ
ATTN: Clean Fuels Program
700 NE Multnomah St., Ste 600
Portland, Oregon 97232-4100
Additional Clean Fuels Program forms
Once registered for the CFP, you will need to register to use the Oregon Fuel Reporting System.
For future reference, please bookmark this page and not the login page for
Quarterly fuel transactions
For all quarterly fuel transactions, regulated parties, credit generators, and aggregators must use the Oregon Fuel Reporting System to:
- Upload data by no later than 45 days after the end of the previous calendar quarter;
- Reconcile all fuel transaction discrepancies with their business partners within the next 45 days; and
- Submit the data by no later than 90 days after the end of the previous calendar quarter.
2020 Annual report
For the 2020 annual report, regulated parties, credit generators, and
aggregators must use the Oregon Fuel Reporting System to submit the annual
compliance report to DEQ no later than April 30, 2021.