Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

Report Fraud

Reporting to OHA


If you think an Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid) member or provider is misusing Medicaid/Oregon Health Plan programs and benefits, report it right away.

Sending written reports

You can also report fraud by fax or mail.

  • For client fraud: Send a completed MSC 0371 form to the Investigations Unit, PO Box 14150, Salem OR 97309.
  • For provider fraud: Write to the Program Integrity Audit Unit, 3406 Cherry Ave NE 2nd Floor, Salem, OR 97303.

To Learn More about Medicaid Fraud:

You can also contact the DOJ Medicaid Fraud Unit at 971-673-1880 (phone) and 971-673-1890 (fax).

To Report Fraud or Waste by ODHS|OHA Employees:

  • For OHA employees: Call 503-945-5649.
  • For ODHS employees: Call 503-945-5608.