QRDA I Technical Assistance Overview
OHA has contracted with OHSU to provide technical assistance to assist clinics that participate in CCO incentive measure reporting to produce reliable, accurate eCQM reports using the QRDA I standard. This technical assistance will be provided in several ways (see the What's Included section below for more detail):
- Clinic-specific gap analysis and at-the-elbow support, with tiers of support depending on identified needs
- EHR vendor-specific user guides, which will be posted to this page and available for anyone to use
- EHR vendor-specific user groups, which will be open to clinics in CCO networks and Oregon Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Eligible Professionals
This technical assistance is rolling out in phases. The TA has extended through September 30, 2021. Please contact Oregon.CQMR@dhsoha.state.or.us
if you are interested in participating.
Gap analysis: Each clinic identified for technical assistance will be surveyed and interviewed to assess...
- current capacity to report eCQMs in QRDA I
- gaps to be addressed
- which tier of support is needed
At-the-elbow support: liaison services with EHR vendor for QRDA implementation, as well as assistance on QRDA implementation, running reports and validating data, and maintaining and improving QRDA I reporting.
Hours of at-the-elbow support available:
- Tier 1: up to 20 hours
- Tier 2: up to 40 hours
- Tier 3: up to 60 hours