CME or CE Credit Statement: Participants who complete the evaluation form and have a cumulative score of 75% or higher on the quiz will receive .75 CME or CE credits. Learn more about receiving CME or CE credits for this course.
Target Audience: Primary care providers including physicians, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners.
- Ann Thomas, MD, MPH - Oregon Health Authority - has nothing to disclose
- Alyssa McClean, MPH - Oregon Health Authority - has nothing to disclose
- Pat Kenney-Moore, EdD, PA-C - Oregon Health and Science University - has nothing to disclose
After completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe key areas to improve antibiotic prescribing in Oregon.
- Discuss the pathogens associated with upper respiratory tract infections and resistance trends.
- Understand how to use antibiotics ony when necessary for upper respiratory tract infections.
Estimated Time: 45 minutes
Dates Available: February 1, 2018 - June 1, 2020