Skip to main content Homepage

Board of Electrologists and Body Art Practitioners - Facility and Event Licensure

Those providing services to the public in body piercing, electrology and tattooing must also obtain a body art facility license in addition to individual practitioner licenses.

Those issued a body art facility license may provide services to the publicin body piercing, electrology and tattooing.

Note: Body art facility owners must hire/use only licensed body art practitioners in licensed body art facilities.

Application Forms

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how