Primary Care Office
The Oregon Primary Care Office is part of the Oregon Health Authority’s Division of Health Policy and Analytics and its Clinical Supports, Integration and Workforce Unit.
- Analysis and recognition of workforce inequities
- Resources to expand and diversify the health care workforce
- Support for structural changes by educational institutions, clinics, and health care systems to develop culturally responsive health care services.
To help Oregon fulfill the promise of health equity, through actions and resources that help attract, develop, support, and retain a diverse and culturally responsive workforce and grow equitable health care systems.
A diverse, culturally responsive, dedicated, and inspired health care workforce, leading the development of equitable health care systems that support all people reaching optimal health.
- To listen deeply to communities, to understand their unique needs, and to use their experiences and information to pursue systemic changes
- To analyze and use data from various sources to guide strategic workforce investments
- To be responsive to and add value for those we engage with through our work
- To foster collaboration among partners, community representatives and organizations
- To align our efforts and actions toward achieving a robust, diverse health care workforce in Oregon
PCO Informational Brochure
Find information about other state Primary Care Offices.