The OHA Transformation Center provides technical assistance and supports to CCOs, tribes, clinics and other partners supporting work on timeliness of postpartum care. This is a CCO incentive metric beginning in 2019. The supports provided are intended to assist CCOs in meeting their metric targets while enhancing engagement of women in postpartum and perinatal care through strategies that can be applied at the system and clinic levels, and which support collaboration and partnership between various entities serving pregnant and postpartum women.
Postpartum care online learning community series
The OHA Transformation Center will be providing webinar-based learning sessions for CCOs, tribes, clinics and partners to learn and share strategies relating to the timeliness of postpartum care CCO incentive metric.
Audience: CCOs, health systems, tribes, clinics and other partners supporting postpartum care efforts
When: Noon-1 p.m., 1st and 3rd Thursdays beginning March 21, 2019
- Session 1 (March 21): Introduction to the Timeliness of Postpartum Care CCO incentive metric (includes metric specifications, current rates and data, and an overview of the new guidance document for this metric). Details and registration
- Session 2 (April 4): Why postpartum care matters: Implications for health systems, clinics and patients. Details and registration
- Session 3 (April 18): Understanding and addressing barriers to postpartum care: Systems- and clinic-level strategies. Details and registration
- Session 4 (May 2): Postpartum care online learning community series: Central Oregon Perinatal Continuum of Care - a unique model for engaging women in perinatal care in Deschutes, Jefferson and Crook counties. Details and registration
- Additional sessions coming soon.
Liz Stuart: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-891-9335
CCO incentive measure technical specifications and guidance documents are available from the Office of Health Analytics.