The Oregon Health Authority is using quality health metrics to show how well Coordinated Care Organizations (CCOs) are improving care, making quality care accessible, eliminating health disparities, and curbing the rising cost of health care. Measures fall into one or more categories:
- CCO Incentive measures, for which CCOs are eligible to receive payments based on their performance each year (CCO Quality Incentive Program pay-for-performance measures); and
- State Quality measures, which OHA has agreed to report to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as part of Oregon's 1115 Medicaid waiver.
A list of all metrics reported under the program can be found here.
Looking for the COVID vaccination emergency outcome tracking (EOT) measure? Please visit this page for the finalized technical specifications. For additional information, please see these FAQs. Each CCO also receives a monthly report on their secure SharePoint site to track their progress towards their improvement target.
Meet the Team
Below is a searchable, sortable document library to CCO Quality Incentive Program documentation, measure specifications (both incentive and non-incentive), guidance documents and other resources.
The document library is sorted into four categories and can be filtered using the Filter function:
- CCO Performance Reports category includes all the annual CCO Metrics Performance Reports dating back to 2013.
- Incentive Measures category includes documents and resources related to individual CCO incentive measures (for example, measure specifications, guidance documents, and links to technical resources).
Non-incentive Measures category includes measure specifications for the State Quality measures that are not incentives (not pay-for-performance).
Program Documentation category includes quality pool information, reference instructions, lists of incentive measures and benchmarks, EHR data submission, and more.
- To filter to a specific incentive measure, select measure names from the Incentive Measure Filter.
Search function. In addition to using filters, you can search for specific words or phrases. To locate information for an exact phrase, use quotation marks around your search term, for example, "childhood immunizations".
Sort function allows you to sort by Document Title or Category.