Save the date: GEMT updates and training
Join GEMT program staff Tuesday, May 30, from 1 to 2:30 p.m. to hear program updates and participate in a short training. You will hear from:
- Michelle Meuwissen, GEMT CCO Program
- Jenni Claiborne, GEMT Private Program
- Carmen Armendariz, GEMT FFS Program
You will receive a Microsoft Teams meeting request via email. We look forward to seeing you there!
Supplemental Payment Program Overview
House Bill 4030 (2016) requires the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) to develop this program for Ground Emergency Medical Transportation (GEMT) services (e.g., ambulance) provided by governments and federally recognized tribes.
The legislation prohibits OHA from using state funds for program operation, and requires that participation by any coordinated care organization (CCO) or emergency medical service (EMS) provider be voluntary.
Current Oregon Administrative Rules
Please refer to the Oregon Secretary of State website. OHA no longer maintains the administrative rulebooks.
- Click the program name, then click the rule you want to view.
- The current rule will display. To view previous revisions of the rule, click the revision date(s) at the bottom of the rule page. Revisions are available back to 2017.
- If you need older revisions, please email
- If you have problems accessing older revisions not available on the SOS website, please email
Recent rule filings
Supplemental information and guidelines
Fee-for-Service (FFS) Program
Coordinated Care Organization (CCO) Program