Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

Find a Dentist

If you have Medicaid-Oregon Health Plan (OHP) and are enrolled in a coordinated care organization (CCO):
  • Click here to find which CCOs and dental care organizations (DCOs) are available in your county.
  • The DCO should be listed on your CCO identification card or OHP coverage letter.
  • Call your CCO if the dental plan is not known:
    • Advanced Health, 1-800-264-0014
    • AllCare CCO, 1-888-460-0185
    • Cascade Health Alliance, 1-888-989-7846
    • Columbia Pacific CCO, 1-855-722-8206
    • Eastern Oregon CCO, 1-888-788-9821
    • Health Share of Oregon, 1-888-519-3845
    • InterCommunity Health Network, 1-800-832-4580
    • Jackson Care Connect, 1-855-722-8208
    • PacificSource Community Solutions, 1-800-431-4135
    • Trillium Community Health Plan, 1-877-600-5472
    • Umpqua Health Alliance, 1-800-676-7735
    • Yamhill Community Care Organization, 1-855-722-8205
  • If you do not know which CCO you have, call OHP Client Services at 800-273-0557.

If you have OHP fee-for-service (FFS, also called Open Card) or do not know if you have a CCO or FFS:
  • Visit and use the dentist locator.
  • Call 211Info by dialing 2-1-1.
  • Call OHP Client Services at 1-800-273-0557.
  • Call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-562-4620.
If you do not qualify for Medicaid:
  • The Oregon Dental Association (ODA) maintains a list of low-cost dental care options.
  • Call 211Info by dialing 2-1-1.
  • Many Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and School-based Health Centers (SBHCs) offer dental services.


If you would like more information about the Oregon Health Plan (OHP), please visit

Oregon Health Plan (OHP) Dental Benefits Guide