Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

Curry County Public Health Services

Message to Curry County Public Health Clients and Partners

The Curry County Board of Commissioners voted April 28, 2021 to transfer its local public health authority to the state agency. As a result, Oregon Health Authority will provide limited public health services starting May 2, 2021.

News Release

Recording of virtual town hall 6/22

Curry County Town Hall - September 22, 2021

 Changes to Services

Services to be provided by OHA

Starting May 2, 2021, OHA will assume responsibility for limited public health services to protect the public’s health, including:

  • Monitoring communicable diseases and controlling outbreaks, including the COVID-19 pandemic response
  • Ensuring access to safe drinking water
  • Ensuring access to WIC services
  • Licensing and inspecting food, pool and lodging facilities

 For individual health care needs, please contact a local primary health care provider.

OHA Services and Contacts

If you are experiencing a public health emergency, dial 911.

If you need help with basic needs so you can stay home and recover or quarantine due to COVID-19, please scroll to the bottom of this page.




Communicable Disease Reporting (including COVID-19)

24-hour Disease reporting, including COVID-19 and animal bites:

 971-673-1111 (available 24/7)
FAX 971-673-1100

Lead poisoning reporting:

Fax 971-673-0457

Pesticide exposure reporting:


Drinking Water Services

OHA Drinking Water Services Program (including water testing):

 971-673-0405 - Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
 503-704-1174 - Evenings and weekends

All Hazards Emergency (earthquake, storms, wildfire, etc.)

Curry County Emergency Management


Environmental Health Services for Food, Pools and Lodging

OHA environmental health inspections for restaurants, pools and lodging (including licensing and inspection):

Indoor Clean Air Act (ICAA) / Tobacco

To file a complaint about a possible ICAA violation:


For all other questions:


School and Child Care Immunization Requirements

For immunization services and information:

Contact a local primary health care provider or

For other immunization questions:

OHA Immunization Program

Reproductive Health

For reproductive health services and information:

Contact a local primary health care provider or

For other reproductive health questions:

OHA Reproductive Health Program

Coast Community Health Center – Port Orford

WIC Services

For current WIC clients in Curry County:

Text jocwic to 85511 for services
Phone: 541.474.5333

Apply for WIC

For all other questions:

OHA WIC Program

COVID Response

For COVID-19 disease reporting:

 971-673-1111 (available 24/7)

For COVID-19 testing support:

For COVID-19 vaccine information:

 Call 211 or visit

Getting support during isolation and quarantine:

For individuals needing wraparound supports (including assistance with food, lodging, medications, or identifying and signing up for longer term supports) during isolation and quarantine due to COVID-19, please contact:

Brookings-Harbor Community Helpers


 Brookings Harbor Food Bank

Curry Homeless Coalition


St. Timothy's Outreach Clinic


Vital Records

Curry County Clerk's Office

Fax 541-247-9361