3030 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504
Medford Station Google Map
Hours of operation
Mon. – Fri.: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
calendar of all hours and closures
During inclement weather, view office building closures on the Department of Administrative Services web site. Vehicle Inspection Program information will also be available by calling 503-229-5066.
Fees and forms of payment
A few things to remember:
- Please leave your pets at home.
- No smoking on State of Oregon property.
- Please turn off cell phones in the testing lane.
- Vehicles emitting excessive smoke will not be tested.
- Make sure your vehicle is in good working condition. Vehicles that pose a safety hazard will not be tested.
- Trailers, towed vehicles or other mobile equipment must be disconnected from the vehicle prior to testing.
- Motorcycles, off-road vehicles, trailers and any other vehicle not required to have an emissions test must have VIN inspections performed at the DMV
This is the view of station traffic as of the date and time displayed in the picture. More than 10 vehicles may already be in line out of the camera’s view. This view may be updated every 10 seconds by refreshing your browser window.