All Oregon Department of Environmental Quality offices, including vehicle emission testing stations, will be closed for the four-day holiday weekend; Thursday, Nov. 26 through Sunday, Nov. 29, in observance of Thanksgiving. The Medford vehicle inspection station will resume its normal operating hours on Monday, Nov. 30.
As of Wednesday, July 1, 2020, customers interacting with vehicle inspection staff at all stations must wear face coverings and maintain six feet of physical distance in accordance with
"Vehicle Inspection Program COVID-19 reopening and testing options" page for more details.
3030 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504
Medford Station Google Map
Hours of operation
Mon. – Fri.: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
calendar of all hours and closures
Fees and forms of payment
A few things to remember:
- Please leave your pets at home.
- No smoking on State of Oregon property.
- Please turn off cell phones in the testing lane.
- Vehicles emitting excessive smoke will not be tested.
- Make sure your vehicle is in good working condition. Vehicles that pose a safety hazard will not be tested.
- Trailers, towed vehicles or other mobile equipment must be disconnected from the vehicle prior to testing.
- Motorcycles, off-road vehicles, trailers and any other vehicle not required to have an emissions test must have VIN inspections performed at the DMV
This is the view of station traffic as of the date and time displayed in the picture. More than 10 vehicles may already be in line out of the camera’s view. This view may be updated every 10 seconds by refreshing your browser window.