3030 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504
Medford Station Google Map
Hours of operation
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday
See a calendar of all hours and closures
Monday, Tuesday and Friday are generally the busiest days of the week.
Lines are often shorter on Wednesday and Thursdays, and mid-month.
Fees and forms of payment
- $10 will be charged once your vehicle passes the inspection
- No charge if your vehicle fails.
- Cash, PIN-less Debit/Credit card (VISA,
MasterCard or Discover) or money order accepted.
A few things to remember:
- Please leave your pets at home.
- No smoking on State of Oregon property.
- Please turn off cell phones in the testing lane.
- Vehicles emitting excessive smoke will not be tested.
- Make sure your vehicle is in good working condition. Vehicles that pose a
safety hazard will not be tested.
- Trailers, towed vehicles or other mobile equipment must be disconnected from
the vehicle prior to testing.
- Motorcycles, off-road vehicles, trailers and any other vehicle not required to have an emissions test must have VIN inspections performed at the DMV