Inclement weather may affect hours of operation
For the most up-to-date information on State of Oregon building closures, which includes DEQ Vehicle Inspection Stations, please visit the DAS Building closure webpage
All DEQ offices, including vehicle emission testing stations, will be closed Saturday, Jan. 18 through Monday, Jan. 20, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
3030 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504
Medford Station Google Map
Hours of operation
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday
See a calendar of all hours and closures
Monday, Tuesday and Friday are generally the busiest days of the week.
Lines are often shorter on Wednesday and Thursdays, and mid-month.
Fees and forms of payment
A few things to remember:
- Please leave your pets at home.
- No smoking on State of Oregon property.
- Please turn off cell phones in the testing lane.
- Vehicles emitting excessive smoke will not be tested.
- Make sure your vehicle is in good working condition. Vehicles that pose a
safety hazard will not be tested.
- Trailers, towed vehicles or other mobile equipment must be disconnected from
the vehicle prior to testing.
- Motorcycles, off-road vehicles, trailers and any other vehicle not required to have an emissions test must have VIN inspections performed at the DMV