Waiting for Cards?
We are currently reviewing applications received: March 22nd, 2023 through March 24th, 2023
- For complete applications received during this time, cards will be mailed within 7 to 10 business days.
- For incomplete applications you will receive a letter, or an email if you applied online, advising what is needed to complete your application. Please be sure to check your spam or junk folder for an email.
* Last updated 3/28/2023
Beginning June 2, 2016, receipts are issued to applicants who submit a complete application per ORS 475C.783(2). The receipt has the
same legal effect as a registry identification card for 30 days following the date on which the receipt was issued.
- Receipts are only issued to the applicant.
- The OMMP does not have the authority to issue second receipts or extend the time on receipts.
- If you have an error on your receipt, please
Poison Control Help
Oregon Poison Center: 1-800-222-1222
Pet Emergencies: Emergency Animal Hospitals and Clinics
review our FAQs to see if your question is answered. If you still need help, please contact us.
Patients / Cardholders
Processors and Dispensaries
Reporting / Tracking