How to Take Your WIC Nutrition Education Class Online
Works on smartphones, tables and computers
Funciona con teléfonos celulares inteligentes, tabletas y computadoras
Take a WICHealth.org class
Completa una lección de wichealth.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can take these lessons for WIC credit?
- WIC families who live in Oregon and who were offered this option at their last WIC visit.
- Not all WIC clients may be offered online nutrition education for WIC
- If you have questions about taking online nutrition lessons for WIC credit,
please contact your WIC clinic.
What lessons do I need to take?
- You only need to complete 1 lesson between WIC visits, and the topic is up
- WIC staff at your clinic can make personalized suggestions based on your
health needs and interests, or your child’s age.
- If you would like help picking a lesson, please contact your WIC clinic.
How do I set up an account?
- Use link above to go to the WICHealth website.
- Click on 'Sign Up' and follow instructions to enter a username, email, password, and security question.
- Click on 'Register', complete profile with 8-digit ID number, state, and clinic.
- Return to WICHealth website and log in.
What do I do if I forget my username and password?
- Click on 'Forgot Your Username or Password?'
- Enter email or state and 8-digit WIC ID number.
- Answer your security question.
- Your username will be provided, along with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Click 'Log In'.
Who can I contact if I have questions not listed here?
To learn more about WIC, visit our home page. | Para aprender más sobre WIC, visite nuestra página.