Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

List of Backflow Testers

Search the List

Oregon Drinking Water Services (DWS) provides a public list of OHA-certified Backflow Assembly Testers. The list is voluntary so not all certified testers choose to be on the list. Select the county you want, and then you can sort by certification #, name of tester, employer, city, and state. If you are a certified specialist trying to verify a test report, but don't see the tester on the list, email the program at

Only OHA Certified Testers are allowed to provide testing services in Oregon. Backflow Assembly Testers who provide their testing services for a fee, are required to be licensed through the Construction Contractors Board (CCB) or the Landscape Contractors Board (LCB). Testers on the following list have provided information that they, or the company they work for, has either a CCB or LCB license; however, this information has not been verified. You can look up CCB licenses or LCB licenses.

Online Tester List

Get on the Tester List

You must first be a Certified Backflow Assembly Tester in Oregon. Second, you, or your employer, must have a license from the Construction Contractor's Board (CCB) or Landscape Contractor's Board (LCB). If you (the tester) meet the two requirements, you can submit your request by completing this SmartSheet form, or by sending an email to with your name, tester certification #, LCB or CCB #, and which county you want to be listed in.

New Tester & Specialist List
The New Tester & Specialist list was created with Specialists in mind. Use this list to verify tester and specialist certification in Oregon