Ver esta página en español
Who to Call for Help
Call your WIC clinic if...
- You have questions about WIC foods or amounts
- You were not able to buy a food that you think is WIC approved
Call eWIC Customer Service at 1-844-234-4946 if...
- Your card is lost, stolen or damaged
- You need to reset or change your PIN
- You think your receipt doesn't match what you bought
Setting your PIN
Before using your eWIC card the first time, you must pick a 4 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your card. Set your PIN by calling eWIC Customer Service at 1-844-234-4946 or by logging onto www.ebtedge.com
Using your eWIC card
You can use your eWIC card just like a debit card. You can access your balance, purchase history, and other information by logging on to www.ebtedge.com.
Download the WIC Shopper App and get your WIC balance, find recipes using WIC foods, scan foods to see if they are WIC-approved, and more! Check out this flyer for more information.
Choosing your WIC foods
Check your balance before you shop.
There are several ways to check your balance:
Don't forget, you still need your Food List to know which brands and sizes are allowed. The food list comes in multiple languages. If you have a smart phone, you can even download it to your phone to use while you shop.
Finding a store that accepts eWIC
Before shopping, make sure the store can accept your eWIC card.
- Use our searchable map to find eWIC stores or pharmacies.
- Your WIC office can also tell you which stores accept eWIC in your area, or you can ask an employee at your favorite store.
- Some stores may only be able to accept your eWIC card in one lane. Ask a store employee or look for a sign that says "WIC accepted in this lane."
What if the store won't let me buy it?
This could be because...
- You don't have enough of your WIC food balance left this month to buy it.
- It's not a WIC approved food, or it could be an approved food but the wrong size or brand.
- We made a mistake, and a WIC approved food did not get added to the list we sent to the store.
If this happens...
- The cashier can't change anything to let you buy the item right now.
- Check your food balance. If you're sure you have enough left, check your Food List to see if you have the correct size or brand.
- If you think it's a mistake, e-mail a picture of the product label, including the UPC code, to email@example.com. If it is a WIC approved food it may be available the next time you shop.