Skip to main content Homepage

Frequently Asked Questions

Medical Marijuana Program FAQs


Important reporting and tracking information

Visit the Reporting and Tracking page to read about requirements for your specific registration type.

Grow sites that are required to use CTS must designate a Grow Site Administrator (GSA).

Reporting and Tracking
How to Designated a GSA

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how