If you're looking for a rewarding career that positively affects the lives of children, you're in the right place! The Oregon Department of Education is the primary agency charged with overseeing K-12 public education in the state of Oregon.
Employment with Oregon state government represents more than just a job. A career in public service is an opportunity to serve fellow citizens across our beautiful state. Professions in state government help to support strong communities, healthy kids, education, economic vitality and a sustainable future.
Current State of Oregon employees (excluding temporary employees) will need to apply for state jobs through their
Workday account by selecting the Career worklet icon on your home screen and click on Internal-Find Jobs.
We have two key leadership positions open:
Oregon Department of Education has the following positions open:
- School Health Education Program Specialist, closes 9/19/2021
- Intensive Coaching Program Analyst, closes 9/19/2021
- Human Resource Business Partner (Two Positions), closes 9/19/2021
- Indigenous/Tribal Education Institute Program Analyst, closes 9/20/2021
- Recruiter (Human Resource Analyst 1), closes 9/20/2021
- Training and Development Specialist, closes 9/26/21
- School Finance Program Analyst, closes 10/3/2021
- School Emergency Planning Program Analyst (Program Analyst 4) open to current ODE employees only, closes 10/3/2021
- Senior Database Programmer, closes 10/3/2021
- Data Governance Policy Analyst, closes 10/3/2021
- Senior Reporting Analyst (Research Analyst 4), closes 10/10/2021
The Early Learning Division
has the following positions open: