Oregon Farm to School (non-competitive) Grant for Reimbursement of Oregon Grown or Processed Food - the "PROCUREMENT GRANT"
Reporting for the Last Grant Cycle
Grant reporting was due September 29, 2019!
Procurement Grant Final Report Link This report is the Final report for the last cycle.
Welcome to the nearly FOUR HUNDRED sponsors for this cycle's grant!
Here is the timeline for the Procurement Grant. Subject to change- updated 10/1/19
Here are the items you'll need to be successful in participating in the procurement grant:
- Introductory email sent on 10/1/2019
- Addendum Agreement for NSLP updated 10/10/19 with reporting due dates
- Addendum Agreement for CACFP updated 10/10/19 with reporting due dates
- Addendum Agreement for SFSP updated 10/10/19 with reporting due dates
- Procurement Grant Baseline Report (for new sponsors only)
- Electronic Grant Management System (EGMS) page - for new sponsors download the EGMS packet here. Note: the two things you need are the request form and user packet.
- Recording of NSLP webinar: We are unable to provide recordings of webinars on this website. In the meantime, you can view the NSLP slides from the webinar's power point presentation.
- Allowable & unallowable items for the procurement grant: please refer to the NSLP slides in the bulleted item above, pages 30-34.
- Recording of CACFP/SFSP webinar: We are unable to provide recordings of webinars on this website. In the meantime, you can view the CACFP slides from the webinar's power point presentation.
- Attestation form that you watched the mandatory training webinar. Note: you only have to watch one of the videos if you participate in multiple CNP programs. You can view the slides in lieu of watching a video and it will count.
"Procurement Grant" Resources
- Procurement grant claim worksheet (NEW claim form for this year!)
- Progress report questions for progress report due September 30, 2020
- Ever wonder what other school districts bought with thier funds last cycle, here is a huge file that lists ALL the products reimbursed last time. You can sort by County, School District, product, vendor, etc. Costs have been removed due to proprietary information.
Competitive Procurement Funds
There will be opportunities to apply for more procurement funds. Stay tuned and refer back here for details.