Hazardous Waste

Planners of household hazardous waste events to be held by or on behalf of a local government must first seek DEQ approval for the proposed events. Please submit the application, along with all other requested additional information shown below, no later than four months prior to the proposed event date.

  Sign up for text or email updates

Program ​contacts by county

Laurie Gordon, 541-633-2029

Serving: Baker, Crook, Deschutes, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Hood River, Jefferson, Klamath, Lake, Malheur, Milton-Freewater, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wasco and Wheeler counties

Cathy Brown, 541-687-7325
Serving: Coos, Curry, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine and Lane counties
Cathie Rhoades, 378-5089
Serving: Benton, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Polk and Yamhill counties

Chris Papinsick, 503-229-5562
Serving: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Multnomah, Tillamook and Washington counties