Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Hazardous Waste Reporting: Help Getting Started

A new owner or their representative must submit a new Site ID Form online with the change of ownership information.  ​

Yes. You need to file a Site Identification Form either electronically or by mail to withdraw the RCRA Site ID number. You must verify the generator status for the part of the year you were in business. If your business was a small or large quantity generator you must also file the Waste Generation an​d Management (GM) Forms and Site ID form and submit an annual report. Call the HW Hotline for report assistance 1-844-841-4938​. 

​​New users to electronic reporting will start at Register Account. You may find it useful to access the step-by-step instructions found on the Online Help page.​​

​Go to Your DEQ Online page. From this main page scroll down to the Online Help link and print the step-by-step general instructions or just click on the link to open YDO.

If you have a username and password:

  • Enter your user name and password; this will take you to the Dashboard. Navigate to Upcoming Obligations and Unpaid Submittals.. Choose your obligation and click on the edit pencil icon to begin entering data. Save your work and return to it later by navigating to 'Pending Submittals' or complete and submit your report..

If you forgot your username or password:
  • ​Click on the “Forgot Password" link and enter the email associated with the account to request a reminder of your user name and password. It will also give you an option to update the password. ​

​For technical resources, regulations, policies, fact sheets, etc., visit:

To get free technical assistance to help identify opportunities for hazardous waste management improvement and compliance with applicable regulations, telephone your nearest regional DEQ office. Ask to speak to a hazardous waste technical assistance staff person.