Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Solid Waste Permit Applications and Forms

Permit applications

Permit Applications for conversion technology facilities, energy recovery facilities, material recovery facilities, solid waste treatment facilities, transfer stations, incineration units and landfills

Permit exemptions


Solid waste per-ton disposal fee changes

Industrial facilities

​Municipal facilities

Transfer stations, household hazardous waste, composting​ and material recovery facilities

  • Solid Waste Transfer Facility Report PDF XLSX

  • Household Hazardous Waste Report XLSX​

  • Material Recovery Facility Report PDF XLSX

  • Composting Facility Report Form PDF Word

Out of state disposal

Regional solid waste permit coordinators

If you are applying for a permit, you may need further guidance than can be provided through this web site.

Please contact the permit coordinator for your region by calling direct or toll-free within Oregon, 1-800-452-4011. 

Eastern Region
541-298-7255 ext. 221
Counties include: Baker, Crook, Deschutes, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Hood River, Jefferson, Klamath, Lake, Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla (including Milton-Freewater), Union, Wallowa, Wasco and Wheeler

Northwest Region
Counties include: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Multnomah, Tillamook and Washington

Western Region
Counties include: Benton, Coos, Curry, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Polk and Yamhill