Skip to main content Homepage

Making Changes or Amendments to Vital Records

In-person customer assistance to change vital records is not available. 

See below for instructions and resources on how to amend a record or contact the  Amendment Unit at

If you need assistance with amending a vital record, please email our Amendments Unit at