Decommissioning, modification, repair and replacement, and temporary closure forms


Modifying ownership or address information


Operator training documentation  


Registering existing, previously unregistered tanks

Registering new tanks and changing tank contents to alternative fuels greater than 10 percent E10 or 20 percent B20


Note: An Air Contaminant Discharge Permit is required for most UST facilities dispensing gasoline. To learn if your gasoline dispensing facility requires an ACDP, please visit the following page: 


Requesting  a new permittee UST technical assistance inspection


Return UST to active operation after temporary closure or when permit has been suspended or revoked


UST Service Provider and Supervisor Forms





EPA documents and references