Skip to main content Homepage

Complaints and Appeals

File a Complaint

Use the form linked above to file a complaint regarding Division 22 Standards, discrimination, restraint and seclusion, retaliation or religious entanglement.

To file a complaint regarding the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), email Special Education Legal Specialist Mike Franklin.

Child Nutrition Program Civil Rights complaints can be made on a separate web page.

Frequently Asked Questions

Click on the "+" next to the question to read the answer.


Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how