The Emissions Inventory submittal (AQ405CAO) identifies all toxic emission units, process activity levels, toxic air contaminants, appropriate emission factors, material balance, and emissions calculations (including assumptions, references and methodologies). At this stage, DEQ or the facility determines if source testing will be conducted to complete the Emissions Inventory.
The following information should be provided:
- Identification of Toxic Emission Units (TEUs) (Quick Guide)
- Activity by TEU (e.g., actual, requested potential, capacity, maximum daily)
- Identification of Toxic Air Contaminants (TACs) by TEU
- Identification of control devices and efficiencies by TEU
- Identification of emission factors by TEU
- Identification of material balance emission approach by TEU
- Approvable emission factors with references (if applicable)
- Appropriate documentation of material balance approach (if applicable)
- Source testing data (if applicable)
- Reporting of emissions
Resources available to assist facilities in the Emissions Inventory process include:
Additional information, including emission factor resources and source testing can be found on the FAQ page.