Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

1200-C Construction Stormwater Series Permits for Government Agencies

your deq online Stormwater runoff from land and impervious areas such as paved streets, parking lots, and building rooftops during rainfall and snow events often contain pollutants that could adversely affect water quality. National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permits are required for stormwater discharges to surface waters from municipalities if stormwater from rain or snow melt leaves a site through a "point source" and reaches surface waters either directly or through storm drainage. A point source is a natural or human-made conveyance of water through such things as pipes, culverts, ditches, catch basins, or any other type of channel. 

Please note: Stormwater 1200-CA permit applications have moved to a new electronic data management system called Your DEQ Online.

​DEQ is accepting applications from public entities to register for 1200-CA permit coverage.
​Please see Table 70G​ for application and annual fees.

Your DEQ Online for stormwater permits

​DEQ Stormwater Permitting is now operating in DEQ's newest online platform, called Your DEQ Online. Please refer to the fact sheets, instructional guides, video tutorials and webinars below for more information on how to create a new account. The DEQ Stormwater permitting program is no longer accepting paper applications or reports, all stormwater permitting transactions must be conducted through a Your DEQ Online account.

Access Your DEQ Online  
Submit a Help Request to Your DEQ Online Help Desk​

Your DEQ Online – Stormwater Instructional Guides
Note: Video tutorials will be added as they come available. 

​Webinars: Submit DMRs and other Industrial and Construction Stormwater Reports in YDO.

These live instruction webinars were recorded, and include instructions for how to submit revised ESCPs, revised SWPCPs, DMRs and other reports.


For more information,visit our contacts page for the local DEQ office or agent.

For information on 1200-C Construction Stormwater Series Permits for general use, view the 1200-C Construction Stormwater Permit - General Use page.