Welcome to Athlete Agents
Athlete Agents in Oregon are licensed through the Oregon Department of Education.
Checklist for completing the registration process:
- Submit application to
Secure File Transfer (Smartsheet) with the Program “AthleteAgent" selected.
- Application must be signed in ink and the signature must be notarized by a Notary Public with affixed seal.
- Fieldprint fingerprinting appointment completed.
- Application processing fee submitted by mail.
Fees are non-refundable.
Please mail payment and Invoice form to:
Oregon Department of Education
255 Capitol St. NE
Salem, OR 97310
Fees are as follows:
- $250.00 Initial Application Fee
- $150.00 Renewal Application Fee
- $150.00 Initial Application Based on Reciprocal Registration/Licensure From a Qualifying State
- $150.00 Renewal Application Based on Reciprocal Registration/Licensure From a Qualifying State.
Fingerprints, Application and Application fee must be submitted with 30 days of initial submission.
ODE will accept a copy of the application and the registration/license from another state if:
a) It was submitted within the last six months, and the applicant certifies that the information contained in the application is current.
b) It is signed by the applicant under penalty of perjury.
c) It contains information substantially similar to or more comprehensive than the requirements of Oregon's application.(For information regarding which states qualify, please refer to the
Athlete Agent Reciprocal Eligibility Directory)
Please see the following links for more information.
Athlete Agent Application Form
Please answer all questions before submitting. If not applicable, please put "N/A".
Athlete Agent Information Change Form
Use this form to update information that has changed since initial application for a certificate.
Athlete Agent Reciprocal Eligibility Directory
Have you recently registered as an athlete agent in another state within the last 6 months? Use this document to determine if that state qualifies for reciprocal registration!
Athlete Agent Directory
List of Athlete Agents in Oregon
Oregon Revised Statutes for Athlete Agents
Oregon Administrative Rules for Athlete Agent Approvals
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org call 971-208-1974.