Skip to main content Homepage

EI/ECSE Specialist Certification

Two Options

  • EI/ECSE Specialist Authorization through Oregon Department of Education

    Authorization is an alternative to Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) license for individuals to serve as Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education Specialist in Oregon. Authorization is obtained by developing a portfolio to document the required competencies and submitting it for review by a state panel.

  • Teacher Standards & Practices Commission

    (TSPC) - The Teacher Standards and Practices Commission issues teaching and administrative licenses for the State of Oregon. Oregon has reciprocity with 32 other states. Check the TSPC web site for licensing rules, fees and applications.


Links to State Agencies & Higher Education

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how